Vinyl siding serves homeowners a dual-purpose: it provides weather protection and adds curb appeal to a home. It is one of the best ways to give your home a makeover at a relatively low price point. Even though vinyl siding is already fairly inexpensive in itself, there are also several ways you can keep your vinyl siding costs down when installing siding on your home. Read our tips below to find out more. You can also contact the experts at Schneider Roofing and Remodeling to learn more.
Here at Schneider Roofing and Remodeling, we make it our goal to help you save money on your home improvement projects.
To learn more about vinyl siding costs and how we can help you keep within your budget, please contact our siding and roofing company in St. Charles at 314-378-6623.
How to Keep Your Vinyl Siding Cost Down
Here are a couple of tips on how you can keep your vinyl siding costs low while ensuring you get a good deal when buying and installing siding on your St. Louis area home:
- Select a midrange vinyl grade: Traditionally, higher-priced vinyl siding is made from thicker and more durable material, but this is not always the case; even the most expensive options are not necessarily the best. Just like any other goods, vinyl siding cost becomes more expensive if it is made by a well-known brand. With vinyl siding, you do not always need to buy the most expensive to get the best. Often times, your needs will be met with a price range that is somewhere in the middle. Consult with a professional siding contractor on the best brands that offer reasonable prices without compromising the quality of the vinyl.
- Choose simpler styles with no add-ons: Vinyl siding is available in many styles and textures. However, these special styles often end up costing a lot more. Choose the simplest designs and styles to keep your siding costs down.
- Choose a basic color: There is a wide range of vinyl siding colors to choose from, but if you really want to save money on your vinyl siding cost, we recommend that you choose white or another neutral color. Trendy and specialty colors can often add up the price of your vinyl siding. If you think white would be too bland, add shutters around your windows to add a nice pop of color contrast to your siding and make them a focal point.
- Do the work during off-peak season: Just like any other industries, the contracting business has its share of slow times. Choose to get the work done during winter or right after Christmas to get a better vinyl siding cost for your home improvement project.
- Shop for great deals: It is often recommended that you contact at least 3 building contractors to request estimates before beginning a project. However, do not base your choice on estimates alone. You should be wary of low-ball estimates, as there may be hidden costs involved. Cheap labor does not necessarily equate to great results. Review their online reputation first, and do not be afraid to ask for client recommendations. Schneider Roofing & Remodeling has a great reputation within the contracting industry and with customers throughout St. Louis, and while we may not be able to give you the lowest estimate, you are assured that the quality of our work will last you throughout the years, saving you vinyl siding costs in the long term.
Request a Quote for Your Vinyl Siding Cost
To learn more or to request an estimate for your vinyl siding project, call our siding and roofing company today at 314-378-6623. We will give you an accurate estimate and will tell you how you can save money on the costs of your vinyl siding.