Finally! Spring is here! I don’t know about you, but life just comes a little bit easier during the Spring! It’s a time for rebirth and renewal! At Schneider Roofing and Remodeling we’re making some small changes and improvements. We’re tidying up our offices a bit, reviewing our business policies, training even more than normal, and generally trying to find any way possible to increase our already high-level of customer service!
Maybe, you’re doing the something similar at your home? Even though the lovely Spring temperatures make you want to take a walk, ride a bike, or just sit outside, maybe you’re using this time to do some cleaning! Often, there’s a to-do list that needs dusting off! Maybe you’ve got some long-standing home improvement projects that you’ve been intending to tackle!
I try to keep these articles interesting and useful. Many fall into the “roofing category,” but I also like to mix it up every now and then with other items of interest. Below you will find 10 random fun-fact questions relating to the Spring season. They’re all “true” or “false” answers! Let’s see what you know!
True or False:
- On the first day of spring, the hours of daylight and of darkness are equal.
- During the vernal equinox, around March 21st, an egg will stand on its small end.
- The ancient Greeks celebrated Mother’s Day in spring.
- Finding a four-leaf clover is thought to bring you good luck.
- The area along the California-Oregon border, is known as the “Easter Lily Capital of the World.”
- Baby birds must learn how to sing.
- Arbor Day, which encourages the planting of trees and celebrates the role trees play in the environment, is traditionally celebrated on the last Monday in April.
- Spring Fever is a real physical condition.
- An emerald represents spring.
- William Wordsworth wrote a famous poem about daffodils.
Scroll down for answers.
A little more…..
Answers: All answers are true, except for #2.